Saturday, June 6, 2009

I love days like this

We had a really great day today! My house is CLEAN. My kids behaved WELL. We sat down tonight and watched the LSU baseball game as a family. (Geaux Tigers!) It was so cute listening to my husband explain what a foul ball is to the girls. They ask so many questions!! They wanted to know every detail and Joe was so good about getting them to understand. Then we all watched him play the drums. There was lots of dancin', head bangin', and extremely shrill screamin'. Haha!


And because I'm suuuuch a procrastinator, I'm just getting around to telling my daughter happy birthday. I'm only 1 week late. Oops.


Happy Birthday my sweet Aislinn Frances!!
You have made my life so wonderful since you came into it. I love you Aisey Pie Pie! I cannot believe that you are 5 years old. It seems like yesterday when I held you in my arms for the first time. I am so blessed to have you in my life!

I love this candid shot of Aislinn with vanilla ice cream on her face taken last weekend.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment