Monday, May 25, 2009

I cannot think of a title for this post

We're over here enjoying our long weekend. I love when my husband is home from work and we can hang out. Right now it's 1:28PM and all three girls are down for naps! Yay!

Aislinn's 5th birthday party was on Saturday and my nephew Jack's 2nd was on Sunday. We had lots of fun this weekend.

I'm in kind of a funk right now, worrying about Linden's heart, dreading the start of summer---officially starts tomorrow. Waaaaaaaah!!! I'm really wanting to do something different in our house. We're renting right now and sometimes it doesn't feel like home to me, just a place where we're staying. It looks like we'll be here for a while, so I really want to do some personal touches with it like paint the living room walls. Currently, they're taupe, and I'm a more bright fun color kind of person. Our couches, walls, furniture, floor are all brown. Also, most of it was my husband's furniture from before we got married, so I would love to have some of my own things as well. The only thing that is 'mine' is our kitchen table which he really doesn't like. It's too 'old fashioned' he says. I say it's classic. We differ. Haha. Anyways, I'm thinking something like a butter yellow in the living room because I'm pretty sure that 'Brown man' will agree to that as it's not a drastic change.
I would love to be able to change the floor in the kitchen because it's orange, yellow, and brown lineoleum. Doesn't that sound so beautiful?!? Right from the 70s, so it hasn't been changed in 30 + years! Yeah, um, time for some new flooring, eh?

I'll post pictures when we actually do paint the living room, but for today it's just a sweet picture of Aislinn looking so much like me when I was her age.

Photobucket

Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment